CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More about school days

I feel like I haven't posted in a while even though I don't have a lot to say; I thought I would just catch up on my older two. They are both enjoying school very much this year. Nikki has had two games so far and Ryan has had 3 I believe. I love that my kids enjoy all of these activities and that they put 100% into everything. I am so proud of them, and they still come home and do their share here. I thank God every night for sending me such helpful loving kids. Ryan went to the fair tonight and the band played. I then let him go walking around and just have some what I call "free time". When we called him to leave he met us and Kaylee ran and gave him a great big hug and he said "Can I take her to the petting zoo?" I am just so glad that they love their little sister. Well boring I know but it just touches my heart to see how well my older two treat the littlest.

No comments: