CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Updates

I know it has been so long since my last post. I have not been too busy, just not idle either. We have had three birthdays and a graduation since my last post. Braden turned 5 on the 16th, my little man. My husband had a birthday on the 19th. And my sister had a birthday on the 20th. Of course that was all in May. Plus on May 16 my sister's oldest boy graduated high school. This weekend he is moving to Nashville with his dad to attend ITT. To say we are proud of him is an understatement. I was so proud for him graduation night. I think I teared up as much as his mom did. Nikki and Ryan and Kaylee are all good. Tomorrow I am starting to potty train Kaylee. WE will see how it goes. Nikki went to cheer camp last week in Murfreesboro and tomorrow she is leaving for church girl's camp. She is so excited she loves camp she will be in Crossville until Saturday. Ryan is trying to enjoy summer vavation as much as possible.

No comments: