CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I can't believe how fast this year is going by. It is already time to celebrate your dad and your children's dad. My dad is just great and so is my husband I hope they both have a great day today. This is what Mike got for father's day:



This is something he has been wanting for a while and since he wanted it so bad I agreed. Everyone thinks I am crazy, but I don't see anything wrong with him having this. He works hard and is a great husband and father. Mike I love you Happy Father's Day ( Happy anniversary, Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas........for a while. lol).
Well since he ended up getting the Harley we also have to have a place to keep it hence this:




Right now he is outside getting everything moved over and just cleaning up around the yard and shed. I really do appreciate my wonderful husband!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is so nice!

Kristi said...

Wow, that is a nice father's day present! I personally, hate motorcycles, but that's just me. I wouldn't care if Eric wanted one, but I am so glad that he doesn't... Are you going to ride it with him? If you are, then you are a better woman than I am. I won't even ride the 4 wheeler! I am such a wimp. Thanks for the happy birthday!