CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Logan is 4

It is not that I really have anything to post about. Nothing major is happening..... execpt for my sweet little nephew will be 4 years old tomorrow. I cannot believe how fast the years are going. I distinctly remember when he was born and the sweet little baby he was. Now he is 4 and we were able to go to his house yesterday and help celebrate his birthday. He was more excited about seeing all of us ,especially Kyle,(yes I am a little jealous lol, that he did not even get excite dover his presents. Oh no he was more interested in us chasing him and hugging him and just being with us. What a sweet child he is he was so sad at bedtime. I just love you Logan Happy 4th Birthday I hope tomorrow is the best day for you. Hugs and kisses to my little guy.

No comments: