CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year 2008

It has been a while but I am pretty excited about the year ahead for me and my family. It is so exciting to have a fresh start, to make resolutions, and to try tobe a better person for each year as it starts. I am excited I have made 30 resolutions this year. My biggest one is to lose 30 to 40 pounds. I weigh almost hte same now as when I delivered my 14 month old. Also I want to get a new hobby that is not hard on my hands and wrist I am going to start researching these here in a minute. My 15 year old son and my husband would not make any but my 12 year old daughter did also she was so cute she wrote be nicer and then in parethesis put maybe. Well Kaylee is needing mommies attention.

No comments: